Absolutely! It is a fact that college football summer camps are almost a necessity if you want to eventually land a college football scholarship. Specialty camps like qb camps are also a great idea.
It almost goes without saying that the athlete who wants to play NCAA college sports and has participated in a high caliber football training camp has an incredible advantage over the player who hasn’t attended one of these camps.
But what is so special about the Nike camp football as it relates to scholarships football?
Nike Football Camp Advantage
Pitting your skills against the top players at your position in any Nike football summer camp regardless of the state, will ensure that you are practicing drills and weight training for football with the elite high school players in your area.
Therefore, participating in football summer camps run by Nike is one of the most important things you can do to improve your skills and also your chances for winning an athletic scholarship.
As for football quarterback camps and quarterback training, recently, Rivals reported about one Nike football training camp that it had never seen so many top level quarterbacks in one place.
Yes, Nike football recruiting camps are closely watched by college coaches and nearly all the football recruiting sites. Nike football camp 2011 was watched this year more than ever before.
Why Participate In A Nike Sponsored Football Camp?
1. With these football camps, you’re exposed to stronger, faster, more skilled players than at your own school, and this exposure increases your skill level while giving you a chance to size up your competition for the scholarships that will become available.
2. Nike camps provide you the opportunity to learn various skills, techniques and training methods from different coaches who each have their own unique perspective on the various aspects of the game.
3. Football camps of the Nike caliber give you a chance grow and improve as an overall player.
4. You’ll have an opportunity to talk with other promising recruits and maybe refine and even change your college recruiting strategy.
5. Many college coaches often visit high school football summer camps scouting for potential college football players.
6. Instructors at the various college football camps are usually the head college football coach and his staff that are working for that particular college where the camp is being held.
7. A Summer camp sponsored by Nike is an excellent way to showcase your talent to college coaches. College coaches as a general rule, respect their football summer camp programs.
8. Attending one of these camps is a definite plus on your athletic resume.
Preparing For Nike Camp Football
Of course, before you get to your camp, you’ll want to be in the best shape you can be. Actually, there is really no point to participating in a Nike camp unless your body is in excellent physical condition.
The respected college coaches that run these summer football training camps won’t even look in your direction if you can’t even run across the field. They are not there to get you in shape, they are there to improve your football playing skills, and you are there to impress them with your abilities so they will put you up on their recruiting boards.
Obviously, there are many methods and training course that focus on getting you in shape for football camps, but from all the training aids we have found, this is the fastest way to get yourself in top notch condition? CLICK HERE now to get in shape and increase your speed and strength.
Using this program is one way to ensure that you’ll be in shape to get the most out of your camp experience. With its conditioning workouts for football, you’ll both impress the coaches and also be in the best possible physical condition.
About Nike Football Recruiting Camps
The NIKE Football Program is the premier summer camp experience. It offers limited-contact technique training and has been developed to enhance the skills of young athletes everywhere.
They are known for excellent instruction taking place on well-groomed fields, while each athlete is exposed to experienced coaching from college and high school level coaches and their staff.